Saturday, June 20, 2009
What do you get
when you combine the end of the 5th grade and a favorite summertime pastime? At our house, you get a pool party! Destiny was going to have a pool party the last day of school but unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate and neither did our pool so we moved the party until today. It was a group of her favorite friends their siblings and her sisters. In the three hours they were here, they got out of the pool only long enough to eat hot dogs and then ice cream sandwiches. I am sure that they are all sleeping soundly tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
My name is Thelma Gamblin, I found your blog the other day and have been reading it, you have a wonderful family!
I too am of the "Gamblin" family, although I now live in Canada. I have been into genealogy for 30 years and would like to correspond if you wish. I have two blogs I have just started with eblog "The Fog of Time" about my research and "Gardening Under The Northern Lights", I would love it if you dropped by.
Kathleen, thank you so much for getting in touch with me. I read about your Mother in law and she sounds like she was a wonderful person, I'm sure we could have had many long discussions about the family.
I do have a family tree website and have traced a great deal of the ancestors from 1700 onwards. I'm guessing that your husband is originally from Texas, I do have a lot of that line in my genealogy, although I'm sure there are many I've missed.
I hope we can keep in touch
Thelma
Post a Comment